How to Check if Order Status Match with Settings
Use Case: This help doc will walk you through the process of checking whether your order status matches your configured settings. Ensuring that your order status aligns with your desired settings is crucial for a smooth and accurate order management process.
1. Hover your cursor on the left navigation bar, hover it to “Shop”, then click on “Notifications”.
- Click on the shop you would like to check (make sure there are notification settings).
- Copy the Order ID that has not been triggered, then paste the order ID under Search Orders.
4. If the result is "As no conditions matched, no message was sent from this data", please click View Details under the specified order to check whether the status of the order (event, orderStatus, paymentStatus, deliveryStatus) matches with the trigger condition set for the specified notification (you can check the setting in Trigger Conditions under Information Details). For example: order Event = h2reminder, if the trigger condition in the notification setting only includes h4reminder, then the notification will not be triggered, and you need to modify the notification setting.
- If the result is "Message was canceled", please try to reintegrate with your shop.