How to set up Keyword Reply
Hover your cursor to the left navigation bar, then hover it to “Automation”, then click on “Keyword”.
Click on “New Keyword Reply”.
Set up trigger conditions.
- Message Exactly Is: What people sent must be exactly the same with keyword, then system will send related keyword reply messages
- Message Starts With：The start of what people sent must be exactly the same with Keyword, then system will send related keyword reply messages
- Message Contains Text：What people sent must include Keyword, then system will send related keyword reply messages
- Message Contains Phrase：Words/Phrases people sent must include Keyword, then system will send related keyword reply messages
Fill in the keyword/s (can have multiple) and hit enter to add. Keywords are upper and lowercase sensitive. Then select a message flows to be sent when keyword is triggered. Note: Please don't leave blank for keyword reply to be triggered, user can either set Reply to “All Messages” or set up an offline bot in case needed.
You can choose Message Flows from existing flow or create new flow. To use existing flow, click on “Use this Flow”. To create a new flow, click on “Create New Flow”.
Set up the Keyword Reply Settings
- Select a Channel - Select channels for which you want the keyword reply to trigger.
- Limit Trigger Frequency - Set conditions to how often keyword reply triggered.
- Set Hours of Operation - Select the time during which you want the bot to respond.
Choose “Limited” if you want your keyword to be triggered within your chosen interval.
Choose “No Limit” if you want your keyword to be triggered automatically.
This settings allows you to set the operational hours of the keyword reply bot to be active all day, every day of the week.
You have to manually input your preferred time to use the keyword reply bot.
You can click on the “Copy” icon to copy the time setting to other days to prevent repeating the steps.
When enabled, the chat will be marked as read when the keyword reply is triggered. When disabled, the chat will be kept unread even when the keyword reply is triggered.
When enabled, the keyword reply will be replied to group chats. When disabled, the keyword reply will not be replied to group chats.
When enabled, it will cancel all following messages scheduled in the Flow if the client responds to any of the messages. When disabled, it will not cancel all following messages scheduled in the Flow if client responds to any of the messaged.
When enabled, the keyword reply will only be triggered by new contact that message in. When disabled, the keyword reply will be triggered by all contact that message in.
Click on “Save”.