How To install Woo Commerce Manually
Note: WooCommerce has to be patch 5.1.0 and above
- Go to ChatDaddy notifications(https://app.chatdaddy.tech/notifications)
- Click "Woo Commerce" in the pop-up window
Keep empty for Url, Username and Password.
Select a default country code only.
Then click on Save button.
Click on Show Webhook URL Button
Copy the webhook URL
Head to the WP admin panel, and click on Settings WooCommerce bar.
- Click on Advanced.
- Click on Webhook Button.
- Click on Create a new Webhook
Now also copy suffix of the webhook Url
- Give a Name
- Select the status
- Select a Topic, Available Topics are : "Order Created", "Order Updated", "Order Deleted”
- Paste the copied webhook Url from Step 4 on Delivery URL.
- Paste the copied webhook Suffix from Step 6 on Secret.
- For API Version, select WP REST API Integration v3
- Click on Save Webhook button
Note: You also need to add 2 more webhook for Order Updated and Order Deleted. Keep the webhook URL and Secret same.