🆕 ChatDaddy App Updates
📞 Contact Us
How to manage & add channels |(WhatsApp, WABA, Tiktok )
Use Case: To understand the information displayed in the “Manage Channels” window.
Step 1 Click on the top right part of your ChatDaddy page, then click on “Manage Channels”.
You can check all the channels that you have and their details here:
How to read information about the channels from “Manage Channels”:
- Channel name - this is editable by clicking on the pencil icon
- To edit the channel name, click on the “pen” icon (🖋️) beside channel name.
- Type in your preferred channel name, then click on the “check” icon (✅) to save.
- Phone - This is showing which phone number is connected to the channel
- User - this shows the name of the contact, in this case, the contact is saved with the channel’s connected phone number
- Type - this shows the Whatsapp account type of the connected phone number, it can be WhatsApp (normal Whatsapp account or normal Whatsapp Business account), WhatsApp Business API (WABA account), and TikTok:
- Chat History Sync - this shows the chat history sync status, whether it is completed, syncing, or failed
- Created - this shows when was the channel created