How to prevent being blocked when sending Broadcast
- When choosing the broadcast transmission speed, try to choose an interval of 45 seconds or 60s. The faster the speed, the more likely it is to be banned.
- In addition, broadcast as much as possible to people who have been in your contact before.
- We suggest not sending a broadcast to more than 500 cold contacts per day.
- Cold contacts points to a contact who has never recorded a conversation.
- Warm contacts points to a contact who has a conversation record.