🆕 ChatDaddy App Updates
📞 Contact Us
How to use ChatDaddy Inbox
- Users can find inbox conversations here:
- Users can use inbox filter here:
- Users can search with phone number, contacts name and message here:
Notes: When using the search function, please enter the complete word to retrieve the results. For example, if the contact's name is "customer 123", users should search for "customer" or "123" to get the results. Searching for "cust" or "12" will not yield any results for this contact unless it has been loaded earlier.
- Uses can do inbox settings here:
- Users can find contact name, country of origin (in short form), phone number, number of message sent and received in the conversation here. Users also can click on this area to view more contact details, then click again to exit.
- Users can see name of assignee here (if the chat has been assigned). Users also can click on this to select assignee from the drop down list.
- Users can view channel here (to know which channel is in use to send out message):
- Tick icon: When the icon is grey, click to mark the contact as closed ticket and a “Closed Ticket” tag will be added to the contact automatically. When the icon is blue, click to mark the contact as open, and the “Closed Ticket” tag will be removed from the contact automatically. ”🔍” icon: Click to search message in the conversation. Click again to exit. Arrow icon: Click this to perform multiple actions for the chat.
- Users can view, remove and add tag to the contact here:
- Users can click on each fields to expand and view more details:
- Users can type and send message here. To use quick reply or send message flow, type “/” in the text box and select from the message flows list.
- Users can open or close ChatDaddy AI suggested reply here: When opened, ChatDaddy AI will suggest reply for user based on the last conversations. When closed, ChatDaddy AI suggested reply will be hidden.
- Users can add a note to a contact by clicking on "Note," then typing a message and sending it as usual. This note will be saved for record purposes only and will not be received by the contact.