How to Use Inbox Filter
Use Case: To guide user on how to filter chat by different categories in the inbox.
Where is the Inbox Filter
Open Chatdaddy’s [Inbox]
You can find different category of filter under the search bar, which includes: [Channel], [Tag], [Assigned] and [More].
How to Filter by Channel/Tag/Assigned/More?
The following illustration demonstrates filtering by channel, and the same principle applies to other types of filters as well.
Go to [Inbox], click on [Channel].
Tick the box next to the channel (phone number) you want to filter with. (Untick to remove filter)
Click anywhere blank to remove the drop down window and you have successfully filter with the selected channel. You can see the number of channel being selected in the filter.
All filters drop down comes with a search function, you can search for the result by typing in the search bar.
Results after applying each filter
You can select multiple options for each category and do combination when filtering the inbox.
- When filter by Channel, inbox will show the conversation of selected channel only.
- When filter by Tag, inbox will show the conversation with selected tag only. (Users can hover their mouse to view the full tag name and are encouraged to search for long tag names.)
- When filter by Assigned, inbox will show the conversation with selected assignee only.
- When filter by Closed Ticket, all messages with Closed Ticket tag will be displayed. (To add or remove Closed Ticket tag, user simply click on the “Tick” icon on the top right corner of an inbox conversation window.)
- When filter by Unread, all unread messages will be displayed.
- When filter by Archived, all archived messages will be displayed.
- When filter by @Mentions, all message with username mentioned in Notes will be displayed.
- When filter by Unsolved Notes, all message with unsolved Notes will be displayed.
- When filter by Groups, all group chat conversations will be displayed.
- When filter by Individuals, all individual chat will be displayed.
- When filter by Chats Not Replied, all message with last reply from recipient will be displayed.
- When filter by Message Queue, all message with scheduled message will be displayed.
- When filter by Failed messages, all message with failed to sent message will be displayed.