Why does it take a long time for my broadcast to be completed?
- Check if the channel status is active. Rescan QR to reconnect Note: If user set broadcast with random channel, and if there are disconnected/inactive channels, it will slow down the broadcast. Reconnect will solve the issue.
How to check channel status
How to Reconnect Your Phone in ChatDaddy
- Check if the target audience phone number is valid and with country code User can check the information from CSV uploaded and broadcast [View list].
What is View list?
- Broadcast sending speed Our system will add randomly generated delay to the settings delay when sending messages to recipients which is to prevent sender being blocked. Hence result in slowing down of broadcast speed. Please allow some time for the broadcast to be completed. Note: This is not a bug and it is a default setting in the system to prevent users from being banned by Whatsapp due to sending message too fast.
- For Broadcast that sends from a normal Whatsapp account or business account: - The message templates used for the broadcast must not contain button with URL or button with phone number. - Please enable the “Send Button Messages as a Poll” under [Manage Channels]
How to Send Button Messages as a Poll
- Check if Whatsapp has been banned.
WhatsApp Ban Related
How to prevent being blocked when sending Broadcast