You must have valid business documents for business verification. To find the list of applicable documents, please visit this link: https://www.notion.so/chatdaddy/What-documents-are-required-for-Facebook-Business-Verification-564df4cb7050497e8084d386d4d62f43
Go to Security Center, and click Start Verification in the Business Verification section.
- Enter Business DetailsEnter your business details and click Next.The business information you provide during the business verification process will become publicly visible if your Page has a large U.S. audience or runs ads about social issues, elections or politics in the U.S.
- Select Your BusinessSelect the correct business from the list or select None of these matches if your business is not displayed.If you select None of these matches, disregard steps 3-5 and learn how to Upload Official Documents to complete the verification process.
- Confirm Your Business DetailsSelect a phone number that you have access to from the dropdown menu and click Next.
- Get a Verification CodeChoose to receive the verification code on your business phone number via a text message or a phone call or via email. The phone number option may not be available in all countries.Or verify your domainIf your domain is already verified, click Use Domain Verification. If not, complete the domain verification process then return to the Security Center and select Continue.
- Enter Verification Code (not applicable if you use domain verification)Enter your verification code. Click Submit.
If you receive confirmation that your business is verified, you're all set! You may not receive confirmation right away. If you don’t receive confirmation right away, you’ll receive a notification when the review is complete. You can also check your status in Security Center.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just WhatsApp our support team at +85297212757✌️