Edit help articles just like any other document. Create headings, bullets, numbered lists, a table of contents, etc. Drag and drop images or embed videos.
WhatsApp Business API unlocks a wide range of possibilities for businesses.
However, there are some limitations on WhatsApp Business APIs that you should be aware of.
Limitations of WhatsApp Business APIs:
- If onboarded with WhatsApp Business API solution provider (like ChatDaddy), the previous chats cannot be seen
- If onboarded with a WhatsApp Business API solution provider (like ChatDaddy), the number cannot be used on any other WhatsApp apps - including the WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business mobile app.
- Businesses can send messages to customers only after a customer initiates a message. These messages are called session messages and can be sent by businesses to customers only till 24 hours of the customer sending a message.
- After 24 hours, the session expires and businesses can only send 'template messages' to their users. Template messages must be pre-approved by WhatsApp and can be done from the WATI dashboard.
- All template messages must adhere to WhatsApp Commerce Policies.
- WhatsApp Group Feature is not supported
- WhatsApp Voice or Video Calls are not supported. Voice notes are supported.
- WhatsApp Message Forwarding Feature is not supported
- WhatsApp apps cannot be used with the same number if using WhatsApp Business APIs
- WhatsApp Messages cannot be replied to in a thread
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just WhatsApp our support team at +85297212757✌️