To find your Facebook BMID, please refer to this article .
Alternatively, if you apply for WhatsApp API directly from our website, your button will be automatically enabled.
What would you do if the start verification button is greyed out on your Facebook Business Manager?
- To apply for WhatsApp Business API, it is a must to have your Facebook Business Account verified.
- But its a very common issue to see the 'Start Verification' button under 'Business Info' greyed out and you cannot click on it.
To enable this 'Start Verification' button, you must first sign up for a ChatDaddy account.
- Go to this link: https://www.chatdaddy.tech/pricing
- Choose from our Pro or Max plan - you have the choice to
- Complete your payment
- Once payment is completed, you will be directed to our Embedded sign-up page
- Login with your Facebook Account
- Fill in the required details
- Choose your Facebook Business Manager Account
- Create a new WhatsApp account
- Complete the remaining steps
After you complete all the above steps, your "Start Verification" button will be enabled
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just WhatsApp our support team at +85297212757✌️