How to customize the dashboard's layout in ChatDaddy 🧰
About: Users can now customize their layout and pick which metrics they'd like to see. This is a personal setting -- so one user changing this doesn't affect anybody else's layout in the team
- On the dashboard, click on CRM,「Dashboard」
Go to「Customize Dashboard」by clicking the button
Once you have clicked it, it will show this:
Select multiple data that you wish to see by tick/unticking the box for each title
Click the ✔️ tick button and you’ll see the page change into the data you have selected automatically.
1. Order received shown in total? Or can we have separate data? (Shopee order xxx, lazada order yyy, and google form zzz)
Answer: can separate by phone number.
2. What is the difference between the Average Team Response time and the Average Reply rate?
- avg team response time => seconds for avg response.
- avg reply rate => % of messages sent that get a reply.
3. Does the task will be added when -> Notes are created?
4.. What are New connections?
Answer: New chats can change to any language that users want.