How to set up AI ChatBot
What is AI ChatBot? AI ChatBot allows user to train a GPT powered bot with some company specific data (like websites, pdfs etc.) that users can chat with and connect it to a channel to make it respond automatically to queries
How to set up?
- Click on “AI”, then click on “AI ChatBot”, then “New AI ChatBot”.
- Add Data:
- Upload documents to train your AI ChatBot.
- Alternatively, you may also add in the link of your website. Then click on “Fetch Links”.
- For the Settings:
- ChatBot Name - Set nickname for your chatbot
- Prompt - Give instructions to the chatbot on how to behave.
- Fallback Message - Chatbot will say this when it cannot respond to a message.
- Use as AI Assistant - Enabling this option uses the trained chatbot to suggest responses while replying to customers in the Inbox. Note: You can only use one chatbot as the AI Assistant at a time.
- Link your ChatBot:
- Enable Auto Reply - Enables this option and the chatbot will be auto replying to all incoming enquiries. Note: You can untick this option if just want the chatbot to suggest reply instead of helping to reply.
- Include Sources in Chatbot Response - Enabling this option will include the sources/links used at the bottom of each chatbot response.
- Select Channel - Select a channel and the chatbot will respond to all messages to that channel.
- Select Teammate - If the chatbot cannot respond it will assign the chat to a member of your team.
5. Click on “Save” to complete the settings.