- The logic behind banning your number
- Is Ban dependent on the tool that you use?
- What is the reason for Banning your number
- How to reactivate banned number
- Below are the following ways to prevent Whatsapp banning
The logic behind banning your number
- We have to understand WhatsApp is owned by a for-profit company, Facebook. Their purpose is to maximize their revenue and profits.
- Their 2 crore users are their biggest asset on which they earn revenue with Business API that they provide.
- Their user base will keep on increasing as long as the service is clean and without spam.
- If someone sends lots of WhatsApp messages, then the service becomes bad and WhatsApp will lose their users. (Remember, their users are their asset).
- So if you generate SPAM messages, they will ban you.
- WhatsApp generates revenue by API and other automation services.
- So if you use third-party tools to emulate those functions then also WhatsApp will Ban your number.
Is Ban dependent on the tool that you use?
It’s a common myth that the Whatsapp ban is dependent on the tool that you use. In fact, there is no relation whatsoever between the tool and the reason or logic for your number getting banned.
WhatsApp monitors account activity on their server-side and not on the client-side. So the tool does not matter. It’s the wrong use of the tool that is the problem. In fact, you don’t need any tool for WhatsApp Marketing, everything is right built-in.
There is nothing like WhatsApp Anti-Ban Tool. Don't get yourself fooled by wrong marketing.
What is the reason for Banning your number
- Using a 3rd party tool for sending Automated WhatsApp messages.
- Sending Lots of Messages in a short period of time.
- A sudden increase in the number of messages sent. Especially on a new number.
- Sending the same message to lots of people, in a short period of time.
- The ratio of sent v/s received is wrong. You are sending lots of messages but you receive very less number of messages.
- Sending messages to unsaved contacts can also result in Ban. This clearly means that you are sending messages to people whom you don’t know.
- People report or Block you. This is the #1 reason for your number getting banned.
How to reactivate banned number
Step 1 -
Step 2 -
Step 3 -
Step 4 -
Write the following message at the bottom
Hi WhatsApp Teams,
We are writing hoping to restore our service on WhatsApp as we believe we are sending out messages in a proper manner.
This number is essential for us to keep our communication to our subscribers as we provide
valuable community service.
We could provide supporting documents regarding this. Hope to hear from the WhatsApp team soon.
Based on other user experience, 80% it will take 1 day to be unblock.
- You can change your phone and phone number
- You can sign up new accounts on ChatDaddy
- Our system and your order notification system will still be used normally after you use your new WA to scan
Below are the following ways to prevent Whatsapp banning
- When broadcasting, do remember to set your interval time above 45-60 seconds, if message is sent too quickly, it will be banned
- Do not message unknown number too often
- Do not contact more than 400-500 different numbers daily
If you would like to see how to unblock whatsapp =》